The Lydra Group consists of various creative businesses.
Our services include –
Laser cut wedding invitations (www.classicweddinginvitations.com.au),
Laser cutting services (www.melbournelasercutter.com.au),
Digital fabric printing (www.digitalfabricprinter.com.au),
Design your own leggings (www.designyourownleggings.com)
We are currently looking for someone fun and vibrant to join our team and to predominately run production for Classic Wedding Invitations and Melbourne Laser Cutter.
Workload – The opportunity is as a casual employee and will be anywhere from 4hours a week to 2 or 3 full days depending on your availability, current orders and skill set. Position is suitable for a university student (studying graphic design, fashion, interior design, PR but not restricted to these) or someone looking for additional part time work alongside their other endeavours.
Applicant must have:
– Keen eye for detail and quality.
– Work efficiently.
– Understand clients.
– Familiar with illustrator, photoshop, indesign.
– A love for using their hands and being crafty.
Job role will entail:
– Answering phone calls.
– Folding invitations.
– Guilotining paper.
– Assembling invitation packs.
– Running laser cutter (training provided)
– Preparing designs for clients approvals.
– Preparing designs for printing and proofing.
– Confident to run production upon training indepedently.
– Further job opportunities as the business grows may be available. We would love to hear about how you see yourself growing with the business.
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also let us know:
– What is your long term career objective?
– What are you currently doing (studying and if so what year are you, do you freelance or have a part time job already).
-Why are you interesed in this positıon and what do you think you could offer with your skills?
– Availabilities during the week, including AM and PM if you are not available all day. Desired amount of hours per week and how long would you envisage working with us.
Successful applicants will be required to:
– Come in for an interivew in early June
– Required to come in for a trial for consecutive sessions
Please note we will be in touch early June with interviews and there is no need to call in the meantime.