All supplied personal and guest details are kept private. Information will only be used by Classic Wedding Invitations for the purpose of creating your stationery. Under no circumstances will this information be used or given to a third party.
All Classic Wedding invitations designs are exclusive and original and protected under Australia copyright law. No design or photograph may be stored, copied or reproduced in whole or part without written consent from Classic Wedding Inivtations.
- All pricing stated on the website and in quotations is $AU.
- Classic Wedding Invitations reserves the rights to change it’s pricing at it’s discretion without prior notice.
- All quotations are valid for 6mnths.
- We offer 2 round of changes free of charge and further changes are $25 each. We ask that you prepare your content exactly the way you wish to see it translated into the design.
- We do offer custom design. All designs that are put together are copyright of Classic Wedding Invitations and they maybe featured on our website for other clients to order.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit of the order value is required to confirm your order. The balance of the invoice is due prior to dispatch.
- Payment options include bank transfer, personal cheque, PayPal and cash (for local pick up orders only). Overseas orders must be paid through PayPal or an international bank transfer. Please allow 10 days for payments to clear prior to dispatch.
- For Australian based orders in VIC, SA, NSW, QLD we use a courier service Ego Couriers. For WA clients and international orders we use standard Australian Post. Please allow 3-5 working days for your order to arrive within Australia and 5-10 working days for international orders.
- Quotes do not include postage and shipping charges, this will be added to the final invoice on completion of the project.
- On request an estimated postage/shipping charge can be provided, this cost is subject to change.
- Postage cost is individually quoted dependent on destination, package size and weight and the number of delivery required. For example you may want you invitations first and then place cards and menus at a later date.
- Clients should consider insuring their stationary, as Classic Wedding invitations is not liable for any loss or damage caused in transit by third parties.
- Postage and handling terms apply to all orders.
- Additionally, for international orders, the onus is on the client to determine and cover any fees or taxes payable on their stationery, upon entry into the destination country. Classic Wedding Invitations is not liable nor has any responsibility to determine or disclose such fees.
Changes can be made to our invitation designs to produce more personalised designs, please inquire with us about this service. As a guide there is a design fee of $50 per hour and you will need to allow an additional week for design time.
- Once we receive your written content, a PDF proof will be sent to you via email. You are required to proof read this document for spelling, grammer and date errors. Written approvals is required prior to proceeding with production.
- The onus is on the client to ensure all stationery is correct before printing occurs.
- In the event that errors are discovered once production has begun any reprinting costs will be payable by you the client.
- Please note you have 2 rounds of changes and further changes will incur a fee of $25 each.
- Please make sure you order some extra invitations, as if you require invitations after production we do charge a minimum of $70 per project to cover setup time and ordering paper.
Please confirm final stationery numbers upon sending approvals for design. Any additional items required after printing approval will incur a $50 fee.
- Classic Wedding Invitations reserves the right to reproduce any part of any work produced by Classic Wedding Invitations for marketing purposes. Unless strictly instructed otherwise by a customer prior to placing an order. Classic Wedding Invitations reserves the right to use any design created for a customer as samples and can photograph this stationery for advertising in print, online wedding directors, across social media and throughout website galleries.
Material variations and laser cutting
- Materials may sometimes vary from designer papers, to ribbons, bamboo and ply thicknesses and so forth to the materials viewed on our website. As a result, colour or texture variations may occur between samples you may purchase or view and actual orders received. An order will however only use materials from the same batch, so variations will be minimal.
- Laser cutting can be a very temperamental process. Engraving onto wood may vary slightly in shade from one invitation to the next. This can occur due to weather, inconsistencies in materials and the use of natural materials. However we do quality control and do our best to use the closest matching results.
Wording and language
- Classic Wedding Invitations will provide wording suggestions for all stationery items. The client may customize these words or provide their own in English or otherwise.
- Classic Wedding Invitations will not tolerate derogatory, abusive or misuse of language and reserves the right to reject such orders.
- This said Classic Wedding Invitations is not responsible for any offence which may be caused by the wording of your stationery.
Quantity and minimum orders
- Orders must comprise a minimum of 25 invitations. Orders for lesser quantities may attract a small order surcharge.
- It’s recommended that you order extra blank invitations for forgotten guests (around 10% more).
- All stationery is hand made, so we required approximately 5 weeks to complete your job. We can turn jobs around in 1-2 weeks but usually we recommend longer when placing orders in advance. This said when you place your order we will give you a timing breakdown for your order and when we require certain information. As a guide it’s usually 1 week for design and 3 weeks for production.
- Classic Wedding Invitations cannot ensure deadlines will be met when the submission of guest data or proofing is significantly delayed by the client.
- Rush orders may be accepted by Classic Wedding Invitations but may attract a surcharge.
- Clients are permitted 2 rounds of changes for their proofing design and there onwards will be charge a design fee of $30 per proof. We suggest that clients finalise their wording prior to submitting it for design.
All goods become the properly of the client once the client takes possession. Any dispute must be brought to our attention within 7 days of receipt of your order. No response will be provided after this time.
Although every effort is made to ensure we had adequate stock of supplies, there may be instances where materials require for your order may be unavailable. In such cases we will contact the client to discuss their options.
Cancellations and refunds
Deposits are non-refundable due to change of mind.
Classic Wedding Invitations maintains the right to use photographs of completed stationery in public media such as, but not limited to, printed publications, on the Classic Wedding Invitations website, associated blog or Facebook pages, at its discretion. Excess stationery may be used as samples or after the function date. Only stationery which does not include private addresses or telephone numbers will be used for these purposes
Acceptance of terms and conditions
Payment of deposit for your stationery is considered acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
DoubleClick: We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.”