One of life’s age old questions, whether bridal hair should be worn up or down?
Traditionally, bridal up-do’s have portrayed a vision of class and elegance, which has led brides throughout the decades to be pulled wearing to this style for their elegant day. However, recently brides have been trying new twists with their wedding look, which has seen the down-do make a glorious appearance at weddings across the globe.
1. A more traditional bridal up-do, elegant with a vintage touch. This type of conventional bridal hairstyle is classic and timeless. (Image Source)
2. Up-do’s have also undergone some changes over the last few years, struggling to compete with bohemian down-do’s that attract less conventional brides. Pictured is a braided up-do, with touches of bohemian chic, unorganised yet still radiating class. (Image Source)
3. Vintage and sleek up-do for the classical ‘perfect bride’. (Image Source)
4. Rustic weddings have become a phenomenon in the wedding world, and so with it have come rustic bridal hairstyles featuring braids, soft curls and plenty of flowers. (Image Source)
5. However, traditional brides are not left out of the down-do loop, with plenty of hairstyles readily available for brides not comfortable with the more bohemian styles. (Image Source)
6. Braided down-do’s have become a simple, yet stunning addition to any bride’s perfect wedding day. Not only have these styles emerged on the bridal scene, but celebrities are known to join in on the style for glamorous red carpet nights. (Image Source)
7. A wedding look that is sure to take this year’s trends by storm, is the simple, textured down do. Most famously worn by Kim Kardashian at her 2014 wedding. (Image Source)
8. Perfect mix of classic and boho bride. One look that can be used time and time again. (Image Source)