March 4, 2014 | By Classic Wedding Invitations
Tips to help you find the best wedding locations!
Choosing a location for your special day is key but in order to save time you might want to answer the following questions for yourself.
- What do both of you want? Chat to the other half and be really clear what you envisage for the day.
- Civil ceremony or church wedding? This is quite an important decision as it will help you clarify suitable venues.
- Deciding on budget? A clear understanding of what you want to spend is important. You don’t want to choose a venue that is out of budget and will put a lot of pressure on the build up to the day.
- What’s best for your guests? Keep in mind location and what will suit your guests. Is it easily accessible, will you need to hire buses, will accommodation be required?
- Wedding guests numbers– Ideally you want a venue that will accommodate exactly as many guests as you require.
- Your wedding date- It’s best to be a little flexible on this one if possible. Often venues offer a discount midweek as well.
- Referrals- Look online for referrals and past experience from other couples. This can help clarify the service that they offer.