PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are
agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of
www.classicweddinginvitation.com’s relationship with you in relation to your
use of this website.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to www.classicweddinginvitation.com and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, website user or person using our website.
- All pricing stated on the website and in quotations is $AU.
- Classic Wedding Invitations reserves the rights to change it’s pricing at it’s discretion without prior notice.
- All quotations are valid for 6 months.
All Classic Wedding invitations designs are exclusive and original and protected under Australia copyright law. No design or photograph may be stored, copied or reproduced in whole or part without written consent from Classic Wedding Invitations.
Change of mind
- Please note we don’t offer a refund on change of mind once deposit has been paid.
- At our discretion we do offer a credit for next time if we haven’t commenced production. Credit is based on time spent on project and this is simply to cover communication and processing time. Each job is taken on a case by case basis when credit is applied.
- We offer 2 round of changes free of charge and further changes are $25 each. We ask that you prepare your content exactly the way you wish to see it translated into the design.
- We do offer custom design. All designs that are put together are copyright of Classic Wedding Invitations and they maybe featured on our website for other clients to order.
Changes can be made to our invitation designs to produce more personalised designs, please inquire with us about this service. As a guide there is a design fee of $50 per hour and you will need to allow an additional week for design time.
- Once we receive your written content, a PDF proof will be sent to you via email. You are required to proof read this document for spelling, grammar and date errors. Written approvals is required prior to proceeding with production.
- The onus is on the client to ensure all stationery is correct before printing occurs.
- In the event that errors are discovered once production has begun any reprinting costs will be payable by you the client.
- Please note you have 2 rounds of changes and further changes will incur a fee of $25 each.
Please make sure you order some extra invitations, as if you require invitations after production we do charge a minimum of $70 per project to cover setup time and ordering paper.
Please confirm final stationery numbers upon sending approvals for design. Any additional items required after printing approval will incur a $50 fee. When custom names are ordered we will provide you with 3 extra blank invitations to cover any typos or errors in transferring your names across to your invitation that is due to our fault.
Paper and envelope options
Please see our range of paper options online here for our invitations. We also offer envelopes in Smooth Cream 140 GSM.
Classic Wedding Invitations reserves the right to reproduce any part of any work produced by Classic Wedding Invitations for marketing purposes. Unless strictly instructed otherwise by a customer prior to placing an order. Classic Wedding Invitations reserves the right to use any design created for a customer as samples and can photograph this stationery for advertising in print, online wedding directors, across social media and throughout website galleries.
Material Variations and Laser Cutting
- Materials may sometimes vary from designer papers, to ribbons, bamboo and ply thicknesses and so forth to the materials viewed on our website. As a result, colour or texture variations may occur between samples you may purchase or view and actual orders received. An order will however only use materials from the same batch, so variations will be minimal.
- Laser cutting can be a very temperamental process. Engraving onto wood may vary slightly in shade from one invitation to the next. This can occur due to weather, inconsistencies in materials and the use of natural materials. However we do quality control and do our best to use the closest matching results. As laser cutting is essentially using a flame to cut the paper, sometimes you will see slight burn marks on your paper.
Wording and Language
- Classic Wedding Invitations will provide wording suggestions for all stationery items. The client may customise these words or provide their own in English or otherwise.
- Classic Wedding Invitations will not tolerate derogatory, abusive or misuse of language and reserves the right to reject such orders.
- This said Classic Wedding Invitations is not responsible for any offence which may be caused by the wording of your stationery.
Quantity and Minimum Orders
- Orders must comprise a minimum of 25 invitations. Orders for lesser quantities may attract a small order surcharge.
- It’s recommended that you order extra blank invitations for forgotten guests (around 10% more).
- All stationery is handmade, so we require approximately 3 weeks to complete your job. We can turn jobs around in 1-2 weeks but usually we recommend longer when placing orders in advance. This said when you place your order we will give you a timing breakdown for your order and when we require certain information. As a guide it’s usually 1 week for design and 4-6 weeks for production. Please note shipping time not included, and may vary depending on your location.
- Classic Wedding Invitations cannot ensure deadlines will be met when the submission of guest data or proofing is significantly delayed by the client.
- Rush orders may be accepted by Classic Wedding Invitations but may attract a surcharge. Please note rush orders are for the duration of production and delivery time is on top of this.
- Clients are permitted 2 rounds of changes for their proofing design and there onwards will be charged a design fee of $25 per proof. We suggest that clients finalise their wording prior to submitting it for design.
- CWI is not responsible for any delays in regards to couriers collections and deliveries as this is outside of our control but we will do our best to follow up and keep you informed of any delivery delays.
All goods become the properly of the client once the client takes possession. Any dispute must be brought to our attention within 7 days of receipt of your order. No response will be provided after this time.
Although every effort is made to ensure we had adequate stock of supplies, there may be instances where materials require for your order may be unavailable. In such cases we will contact the client to discuss their options.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Payment of deposit for your stationery is considered acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Amendment of Terms
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern yours and www.classicweddinginvitation.com’s rights and obligations to each other.
Limitation of Liability
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website that you agree and accept that www.classicweddinginvitation.com is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information or from any other use of the website. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Competition and Consumer Act
For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), www.classicweddinginvitation.com’s liability for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to: the supplying of the goods or services to you again; the replacement of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again.
You must be over 18 years of age to use this website and to purchase any goods or services.
Links to Other Websites
www.classicweddinginvitation.com may from time to time provide on its website, links to other websites and information on those websites for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement between www.classicweddinginvitation.com and the owners of those websites. www.classicweddinginvitation.com takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
www.classicweddinginvitation.com’s website may contain information provided by third parties for which www.classicweddinginvitation.com’s accepts no responsibility whatsoever for information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a ‘recommendation’ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, www.classicweddinginvitation.com absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. www.classicweddinginvitation.com gives no warranty that the documents will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of www.classicweddinginvitation.com to bear any entire costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state of territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website. It is your responsibility to do so.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers, is protected by our secure servers. www.classicweddinginvitation.com’s secure server software encrypts all customer information before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data www.classicweddinginvitation.com’s collects is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
www.classicweddinginvitation.com does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve its website and its services but not for any other use.
Disclose Your Information
www.classicweddinginvitation.com may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where www.classicweddinginvitation.com is required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our customer agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of www.classicweddinginvitation.com its customers or third parties.
Exclusion of Competitors
If you are in the business of creating documents for the purpose of providing them for a fee to users, whether they be business users or domestic users, then you are a competitor of www.classicweddinginvitation.com. www.classicweddinginvitation.com expressly excludes and does not permit you to use or access its website, to download any documents or information from its website or obtain any such documents or information through a third party. If you breach this term then www.classicweddinginvitation.com. will hold you fully responsible for any loss that it might sustain and further holds you accountable for all profits that you might make from such unpermitted and improper use. www.classicweddinginvitation.com. reserves the right to exclude and not permit any person from using its website or any of the documents and information contained on it.
Copyright, Trademark and Restrictions of use
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the website for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that you may download from time to time on this website.
www.classicweddinginvitation.com expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in its website and in all documents and information on its website and reserves the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
These terms and conditions represent the whole agreement between you and www.classicweddinginvitation.com concerning your use and access to www.classicweddinginvitation.com website and your use and access to the documents and information on it. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth or any State or Territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
Exclusion of Unenforceable Terms
Where any clause or term above would by any applicable statute be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any State or Territory then such a clause shall not apply in that State or Territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these terms and conditions in that State or Territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other State or Territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other States and Territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the other clauses of these terms and conditions.
This agreement and this website are subject to the laws of VIC and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and www.classicweddinginvitation.com that results in litigation then you must submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of VIC.